There is an average of over 500,000 people every year who become American citizens. Along with this come many privileges and rights such as voting in elections in the United States.
The Green Card Lottery Experts (GCL Experts) is an immigration service that helps people as they go through the Green Card Lottery process to enter the United States.
The main requirements for applying to become an American citizen include:
- Being at least eighteen years old;
- Living in the United States as a permanent resident for at least 5 years (some exceptions may apply);
- Having the ability to speak, read, and write in basic English (some exceptions may apply);
- Having a good moral character and no criminal charges have been brought against you;
- Having a basic understanding of the government and history of the United States.
In order to become a United States citizen, you must pass a civics exam and you must take the Oath of Allegiance to finalize the naturalization process. The GCLExperts will help you with your application process so you can get moved to America to live, work, and study.
Once that is finished, you are fully covered by the United States Constitution as an American citizen, and you have these privileges:
- You can get a U.S. passport.
- You are eligible for government jobs.
- You are allowed to run for elected offices.
- You are allowed to remain a resident.
- You are permitted to petition for your family to also move to the United States.
- You are allowed to travel outside of the United States for long periods of time.
- You are permitted to serve on a federal jury.
- You are eligible for government scholarships and grants.
Contact the Green Card Lottery Experts today to get more information on becoming a citizen of the United States!